The ONE Competition 2015 is searching for one lucky start up business to be in with the chance of winning a prize package of business support worth over £35,000!
The competition is now in its sixth year and will give any new business that has been trading for under five years in Essex, Suffolk, Norfolk, Cambridgeshire and Hertfordshire the chance to win a prize package worth over £35,000 of business support, advice, marketing and coaching over a 12 month period.
Previous winners include last year’s champions, The Foraging Fox, based in Bishop’s Stortford on the Essex and Hertfordshire border, Raw Nibbles, based in Glemsford and Suffolk based brewers, Calvors.
The lucky winner of THE ONE will win a prize package consisting of:
- PR consultancy and implementation from Voice Communications to the value of £5,000
- Design Consultancy from Phelan Barker to the value of £5,000
- Website Consultancy from Rubber Cheese to the value of £5,000
- On-line marketing from Climbing Trees to the value of £5,000
- Accountancy advice and annual returns from LB Group to the value of £3,000
- MyRuby call answering service for a year to the value of £1,500
- Leadership and Management coaching package from Julie Clements (24 hours of one-to-one coaching) to the value of £3,500
- Legal support from Goody Burrett Solicitors to the value of £4,000
- Business consultancy package from Graham Broughton Consulting to the value of £2,500