Drawing on our many years of experience in digital and our previous work with award-winning visitor attractions, including Eureka! The National Children’s Museum and Malt Whisky Distilleries, we’ve created a comprehensive eBook aiming to help attractions double their visitor numbers.
The ten-part eBook includes near on 100 digital strategies to help museums, theme parks, zoos, adventure playgrounds, farms, tour providers, heritage sites and more engage, educate and entice guests.
Our Managing Director Kelly Molson says, “The inspiration for the eBook came after we carried out extensive research that revealed admissions are the second biggest challenge attractions face after funding and grant cuts. We wanted to provide a solution – so the emphasis is to give attractions practical skills to take-away, which can be implemented easily with just a little digital know-how”.
Chapters are sent in fortnightly instalments and cover:
- Simple but oh-so-powerful UX tips
- Social media strategies you can use straight-away
- 7 steps for capturing quality leads
- A beginner’s guide to Google Ads
- How to create compelling content
- Accessible design tips for non-designers
- 5 reasons why you need a digital annual pass system
- How to collect and effectively use feedback
- Tips to add value to a guest’s purchase
- Surprise chapter
We’re an award-winning web design and development agency, who solve complex problems for visitor attractions. We’ve worked with notable organisations such as Eureka! The National Children’s Museum, Plymouth Gin, Malt Whisky Distilleries and Royal Salute.
Our expertise includes bringing experiences to life online, increasing annual turnover, improving internal processes, helping to manage visitor relationships, encouraging repeat visits and more.
You can learn more at www.rubbercheese.com.