Grab a FREE no obligation, 30 minute call and digital strategy document (worth over £1,000) that will transform your customer’s online experience.
How it works…
You’ll complete a simple set of questions about your organisation, goals and challenges. The more information you supply, the more effective your audit will be.
We review your digital channels, assess your competition and analyse your target market. A 30 minute call will then be arranged to discuss:
- Identification of key problem areas
- Our suggestions for improvement
- A strategy for creating a better online experience
Our assessment may cover the following key areas:
- Website architecture – the structure of pages and navigation
- Content – messaging, images and assets
- Conversions – how easily the website converts, are there clear call to actions?
- Integrations – are 3rd party software or application integrated effectively?
- Mobile – how responsive are the pages for mobile?
- Usability – how user-friendly is the website or app?
- Performance – how fast are pages?
- Measurement – does the website fulfil your goals?
At the end of the call, you’ll receive a tailored digital strategy document, enabling you to put the tactics into motion and improve your customer’s online experience.
Who is this for?
This strategy session is for organisations who understand that improving their customer’s online experience will ultimately help their own organisation grow – by improving conversions, leads or increasing sales.
How much would a digital audit usually cost?
Depending on the project scale, the usual investment is between £1,000 – £2,500. You’ll receive this absolutely FREE.
What’s the catch?
No catch, charges, contracts or surprises. You’re not obliged to use any of our services once you receive the strategy session.
The only thing we suggest is that you hurry, as we have very limited slots available each month.
How do I receive the FREE digital strategy session?
Complete the simple questionnaire. Our digital experts will review, create your tailored digital strategy and arrange a time that suits you to discuss.