To coincide with the launch of our new website, we’re running a special promotion. We’re giving away a FREE digital audit to visitor attractions (worth over £1,000)!
What does your FREE digital audit look like?
First, we’ll ask you to complete a questionnaire that will include a simple set of questions about your organisation, goals and challenges.
Once we receive the completed questionnaire, we’ll review your website and other digital channels (e.g. apps and social media channels) to create a thorough audit document.
This will include:
- Identification of key problem areas
- Suggestions for fixing problems
- Ideas for creating a better online experience
- Website architecture – the structure of pages and navigation.
- Content – the messaging, images and assets.
- Conversions – how easily the website converts, are there clear call to actions?
- Integrations – are 3rd party websites or software integrated well?
- Mobile – how responsive are the web pages for mobile?
- Usability – how user-friendly is the website or app?
- Performance – how fast are pages?
- Measurement – does the website fulfil your goals?
Once completed, we’ll send the document to you via email. What you do with it is entirely up to you, but it would be great to get your feedback and know what your plans are moving forward.
Why is this audit for visitor attractions only?
The skills and experience we’ve gained over the last 15 years in business, design, user experience and web development, allows us to bring real value to this sector.
Plus, our work with notable organisations, such as Eureka! The National Children’s Museum and the Malt Whisky Distilleries, has given us a sound understanding of the specific problems visitor attractions face.
Basically, we’re in a great position where we can see the whole picture, from both a user and business perspective.
“A customer’s feelings towards a visitor attraction are formed when they land on the website. It’s up to the attraction to make sure those first feelings are positive. The experience they receive online must align with the experience they receive at the physical venue.” – Paul Wright
It’s vital that visitor attractions realise their customer’s first interaction with the brand begins when they visit the website.
We know it’s true, hence our new headline – “The fun starts with the first click”.
We want to help visitor attractions bridge the gap between their physical and online offerings, making everyone’s lives easier and more exciting.
What is a visitor attraction?
We define visitor attractions as locations or venues where a tourist, group or individual can visit for leisure or pleasure. For example…
• Leisure parks – theme parks, water parks
• Wildlife parks – zoos, aquarium, farms
• Museums & galleries – art galleries
• Tours – factories, stadiums, studios
• Heritage sites – gardens, buildings, monuments
• Experience activities – hot air ballooning
How much would a digital audit usually cost?
Depending on the scale and the detail, we’d usually charge between £1,000 – £2,500.
What’s the catch?
There’s no catch, charges, contracts or surprises. We just want to do something for a sector we love.
You’re not obliged to use any of our services once you receive the audit… but of course, it would be nice if you did!
The only thing we suggest is that you hurry. This promotion runs for a LIMITED TIME ONLY.
How long will the audit take?
We aim to complete each audit within one month of receiving answers to the preliminary questions. However, depending on the popularity of the promotion, it may take longer.
Like anything good in life, digital audits take time. We’ll contact you with an estimate once you’ve submitted your questions.
How do I receive the FREE audit?
Whether you’re a zoo manager, theme park marketer, museum curator or customer service employee who wants your attraction to run better, we’d love to hear from you.
All you need to do is email firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘I would like a digital audit please’ in the subject line.
We look forward to speaking with you!
Image credits: Unsplash.