We’re an award-winning web design and development agency, based in Hertfordshire/Cambridge, dedicated to designing and building bespoke websites, web systems, digital applications and brand identities.
We’ve worked for a number of amazing local, national and global brands, spanning the food, drink, hospitality and healthcare sectors. No matter the project, we’re committed to producing exceptional work, always staying true to our values of being: honest, extraordinary, collaborative and driven.
It’s an exciting time for us; due to our rapid growth, we’re looking to expand the team! We’re searching for a creative Digital/Web Designer who’s able to produce exceptional websites, with a user-centric approach, and work with attention to detail. The ideal candidate will have a passion for usability as well as a desire to learn; your efforts will help push the company’s success forward.
This is a truly unique career opportunity. Working alongside a growing team of digital experts, there’s plenty of room for an individual to enhance their skills and develop professionally.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing UI mockups and illustrating how sites function using wireframes, mood boards and process flows
- Designing graphical user interface elements, dashboards and web pages
- Troubleshooting potential UX problems
- Working closely with and communicating confidently with clients
- Preparing and presenting mockups and prototypes to internal teams and clients
- Modifying designs and mockups based on client feedback
- Helping to develop site maps and website structures
- Working with web developers and project managers to find the best solution
- Reviewing and improving the usability and accessibility of digital products
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- A strong understanding of human behaviour on the web
- Considerable experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience using UI, UX & wireframing tools (UXPin / XD)
- An understanding of front-end development
- A love of good design principles and an eye for modern, user-centred design
- An abundance of ideas
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work to deadlines
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Two or more years of agency experience
Advantage if experienced with (but not essential):
- Knowledge of Sketch or InVision Cloud
- HTML & CSS experience
- Knowledge of design for print (for legacy projects)
- Full driving license
We can offer you:
- Flexible working hours
- No daily commute to London
- Training opportunities to develop your skills
- Inspiration days where you get two extra paid days of annual leave, spent doing something that inspires you
- Monthly takeaway
- Frequent team socials
- Birthday celebrations, both for your real birthday and your company birthday
- No more working on Christmas Eve ever again, plus the legendary Christmas party
- Team pension scheme
Salary: £30k – £40k depending on experience.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV, a short cover letter explaining why you’re the person for the job and examples of your work.