We’re searching for a creative UX/UI designer who’s able to design award winning websites, user dashboards and online systems, with a user-centric approach, and work with impeccable attention to detail. The ideal candidate will have a passion for usability as well as a desire to learn; your efforts will help push the company’s success forward.
This is a truly unique career opportunity. Working alongside a growing team of digital experts, there’s plenty of room for an individual to enhance their skills and develop professionally.
We’ve worked for a number of amazing local, national and global brands, spanning the visitor attractions, tourism and various technology sectors. No matter the project, we’re committed to producing exceptional work, always staying true to our values of being: honest, extraordinary, collaborative and driven.
Due to Covid19 we are currently working from home, however this role will be studio based with the flexibility to home work max 2 days per week.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing UI mockups and illustrating how sites function using wireframes, mood boards and process flows
- Designing graphical user interface elements, dashboards and web pages
- Troubleshooting potential UX problems
- Working closely with and communicating confidently with clients
- Preparing and presenting mockups and prototypes to internal teams and clients
- Modifying designs and mockups based on client feedback
- Helping to develop site maps and website structures
- Working with web developers and project managers to find the best solution
- Reviewing and improving the usability and accessibility of websites and digital products
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- A strong understanding of human behaviour on the web
- Expert level experience working with Sketch + InVision to create stunning responsive interfaces and usable prototypes/wireframes
- Experienced using UX tools to evaluate and test user journeys
- An understanding of front-end development
- A true passion for good design principles and an eye for modern, user-centred design
- An abundance of ideas and a love of problem solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work to deadlines
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Two or more years of agency experience
Advantage if experienced with (but not essential):
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- An understanding of WordPress
- HTML & CSS experience
- Knowledge of design for print (for legacy projects)
We can offer you:
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible working (2 days home working if desired, 3 days in the studio)
- No daily commute to London
- Training opportunities to develop your skills
- Inspiration days where you receive two extra paid days of annual leave to spend doing something that inspires you, on us
- Monthly takeaway
- Frequent team socials
- Birthday celebrations, both for your real birthday and your company birthday
- No more working on Christmas Eve or the Christmas period ever again, plus the legendary Christmas party
- Team pension scheme
Salary: £35k – £40k depending on experience.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a short cover letter explaining why you’re the person for the job, a CV and your portfolio.