Rubber Cheese is an award winning web design and development agency with studios in Herts and Cambridge. Digital partner to local and global brands, we work across the food & drink, visitor attraction, museum and education sectors, with some of the world’s most exciting organisations.
It’s our mission to make a positive impact on the lives of others through the systems and products we create.
You will work as part of a small and focussed team, primarily developing and owning the marketing plan alongside the Directors, plus developing our social media schedule and content, and assisting with the creation and management of our blog copy and PR. You will also help to plan, run and promote events that run as part of our 15th birthday celebrations and as part of the wider marketing plan.
A new marketing strategy has been developed. The marketing plan you create will have a significant impact on the growth of the company.
- Assist Directors in developing and running the marketing plan
- Develop the overall social media plan, post scheduling, content creation and competitor analysis
- Develop a blog content plan, write and publish blog and post-related articles and online content
- Monitor and analyse statistics across all marketing platforms including Google Analytics Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Campaign Monitor
- Designing and monitoring email marketing using Campaign Monitor & MailChimp
- Create and edit video content
- Assist in planning, running and promote events
- Research new marketing techniques and platforms
- Set up and manage automation tools
- Regularly meet and report to directors
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to liaise with colleagues at all levels
- Ability to take on a brief, assume ownership for its execution and report on its success
- Excellent analytical skills
- Solid organisational and project management skills
- Passion for all things digital
What we can offer you:
The chance to grow in a supportive environment with a great a team around you. You’ll work collaboratively but also independently on your own projects, testing your existing skills and giving you the opportunity to learn new ones.
- Monthly takeaway day, on the house.
- Team socials. From pub lunches to cycling around London, we love getting out of the studio to refresh.
- Birthday celebrations, both for your real birthday and your Rubber Cheese birthday. Yes, there’s cake.
- Never-ending tea and biscuits.
- Inspiration days. Two extra paid days of annual leave, spent doing something that inspires you, on us.
- No more working on Christmas Eve ever again, plus the legendary Christmas party.
- Training opportunities
- A library of design, business and self-development books for you to borrow.
- Team pension scheme
This is a part-time role working 3 days per week, however alternative flexible working times can be discussed
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £25,000.00 pro rata
Marketing: 3 years
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV, a covering letter of why you are perfect for us and an example of a marketing campaign you’re most proud of.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE