On today’s brand new Skip the Queue podcast we speak to Marge Ainsley, a well-respected arts and heritage consultant, specialising in museum evaluation, audience research and communication for museums, libraries and theatres.
We talk about how to develop insight, build your in-house expertise and communicate more effectively with your audiences.
- Creating connections
- Bringing audiences and organisations closer together
- Helping staff to work more productively
- Understanding barriers to visiting attractions
- Breaking down perceptions
- The value of cultural organisations on health and wellbeing
- Interviewing 5000 people in one weekend at the Grand Prix
To listen to the full podcast, search Skip The Queue on iTunes, Google Podcasts and Spotify or click the link below:
Heads up, this podcast was recorded in 2019, so there’s a few things mentioned that might be a little out of context.