Website terms & conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information
and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as
to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of
the information and materials found or offered on this website for any
particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials
may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for
any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely
at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own
responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available
through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us.
This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look,
appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance
with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of,
or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages
and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites.
These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information.
They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility
for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of
the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
© 2022 Rubber Cheese Limited. Registered in England. Company Registration: 6398465. VAT No: 918 9148 91.