Help us understand the ups and downs of visitor attraction websites.
The past two years have transformed how visitor attractions operate online forever. With the increased need for online bookings, additional revenue drivers, and a seamless on and offline experience, it’s more important than ever for visitor attraction marketers to understand how their website is performing.
But, knowing what good looks like is almost impossible until we uncouple visitor attractions from the travel and tourism industry sector skewing the data.
The Rubber Cheese 2022 Visitor Attraction Website Survey will do just that.
- Benchmark your website against national averages
- Deep dive into specific attraction types in specific locations and compare website performance within those sectors
- Know what great looks like and where you sit currently
- Build arguments for future investment in your website and digital channels
- Plan for the future and ongoing recovery of the sector
The survey takes 15 minutes to complete and you will need access to your Google Analytics.
Everyone who takes part in the research will access to the 2022 Visitor Attraction Website Survey Report and an invite to the launch event.
For every full response received, we’ll make a donation to the British Red Cross Ukraine Crisis Appeal.