We’re looking for a Digital Project Manager to join our team. A people-person who’s highly organised, responsible, client-focused and deadline driven. Having a passion for tech, tourism and visitor attractions would be a great bonus!
This is a chance to be right at the heart of our fast paced website delivery team. You’ll liaise between our talented team of designers and developers, and be a key contact for multiple clients.
This is hugely varied and really exciting role. Most days you’ll be juggling requests from different clients and colleagues and ensuring the team delivers projects on time and on budget. Other days you’ll be helping to test new-build websites across devices and setting up new projects and assigning tasks in Asana.
Identifying risks and managing client expectations will be second nature to you, along with improving efficiency and maximising team productivity by scheduling, delegating and tracking time. You’ll be given the freedom to make this role your own, to implement improvements to our processes.
Rubber Cheese is a web design and development agency that works with amazing national and global brands, such as Eureka! The National Children’s Museum, Plymouth Gin and Pernod Ricard. It’s been our mission since 2003 to create remarkable online systems, websites and applications that make life better for everyone. We’re committed to producing exceptional work, always staying true to our core value of being extraordinary.
This is a part time role and we’re open to the working hours being 10am to 2pm or another mix to suit us both. Due to Covid19 we are currently working from home, however this role will be studio based with the flexibility to home work 2 days per week.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing schedules, project deliverables, budgets and overall project organisation
- Creating project plans, milestones and Gantt charts as part of the project management process
- Management of digital projects of various sizes from brief to delivery
- Monitoring the day to day activities of project teams, ensuring work is progressing as planned
- Ensuring team are logging time efficiently
- Monitoring support and ensuring SLA’s are being met
- Building and maintaining superb relationships with existing and new clients
- Identifying potential risks, scope creep to projects and proactively suggesting and implementing solutions
- Continual improvement and implementation of the project management process
- Communicating with company directors, designers, developers, suppliers and client partners
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills, keen to adapt and learn new ones
- Self-motivated with excellent attention to detail
- Multi-tasking and time management skills – highly able to manage workloads and meet deadlines
- Responsible and proactive decision maker with a positive attitude and friendly outlook
- Great Mac and web skills – experience of Asana, Trello, HubSpot, Google Docs/Sheets/Slides preferable
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Previous experience in digital project management or working with creative teams
- Excellent negotiation and problem-solving skills to build and maintain long term client relationships – be reliable, energetic, pro-active and personable
- Strong ability to understand client requests and briefs, schedule and manage project deliverables
- Solid understanding of the web industry, with strong hands-on experience in large scale design and development projects
- Understanding of multi-platform design, UX, IA, agile and waterfall development, e-commerce, API’s, hosting and server technology
- Working knowledge of content management systems such as WordPress
We can offer you:
- Flexible working hours
- Home working
- Training opportunities to develop your skills
- Inspiration days – two extra days of annual leave, spent doing something that inspires you, on us
- Free monthly takeaway
- Frequent team socials
- Birthday celebrations, both for your real birthday and your company birthday
- 21 days paid holiday per year plus no more working on Christmas Eve or the Christmas break ever again
- Team pension scheme
Salary: £28,000 per year Pro Rata
To apply, please email email@example.com Send a CV add a cover note to let us know why you’d be the dream fit for our team. We’d love to see your experience of delivering a range of web based projects, on time and on budget.