We have a fascinating chat with James Sinclair, the entrepreneur who runs 9 indoor leisure units, 3 laser arenas, 5-day nurseries, a water park and a 50-acre farm park attraction that welcomes over 1 million visitors every year.
Today’s guest started his career at just 15 years old – since then, he’s gone on to build a thriving entertainment business, consisting of indoor leisure units, laser arenas, day nurseries, plus a 50-acre farm attraction, water park and web-based soft toy business!
We’re talking to the multi-talented and hugely successful James Sinclair – otherwise known as “Jimbo the Partyman”.
His hard work and passion for putting smiles on people’s faces has won him many awards, including Young Entrepreneur of the Year and Growing Business of the Year.
He’s also a published author whose book “The Millionaire Clown” details his journey from a teenage children’s entertainer to multiple business owner, turning 8 figures and employing over 300 staff.
Just a few of the things you’ll learn:
- The importance of creating content and building an audience
- How to build a leisure business that’s not weather dependant
- James’ five P’s formula for business success
- The difference between good leadership and good management
- Why you need to invest in customer service
- The number 1 driver for creating a great customer experience
Just a head’s up, we experienced a few technical difficulties on this recording, but James’ story is pretty engaging, so you probably won’t notice!